By following a few helpful tricks, you can decrease the stress and anxiety associated with moving in the Tyler or Dallas area. As you prepare for your relocation, these tips can help you make light work of the task at hand:
• Have all pre-packed boxes taped and stacked near your main door
• Leave clothing in dressers; they will be shrink wrapped
• Ensure all loose items are packed
• Have someone at the destination to advise movers where to place items
• Have yard decor packed and out of the way of the truck and movers
• Ensure all electronics and appliances are disconnected and pack remote controls together
Moving doesn’t have to be a chore. We can’t wait to see what’s next for you. Let the professional, reliable movers at Red Carpet Moving come along for the ride.
Here are just a few tips from our local movers to help you when putting your belongings into storage.
As a part of our on going commitment to you, we have put together a photo image (above) of some ideas we have found that will make your moving process a little easier. Labeling your furniture, boxes, doors and doorways prior to your move date, at your new home with painters tape (for furniture and doorways) is a fast and simple way to let your movers know where to place your furniture and boxes. Painters tape is harmless to furniture and walls. This is especially helpful if you have a large crew of movers or like a lot of new homeowners you have the cable guy, decorators, friends and family all present on the day of your move and you just don't have time focus solely on your movers. As always thank you for making us your premier moving company.....